Full-Service Air Conditioner Tune-Ups
Spring is the perfect time to get your A/C checked over before the summer heat starts. And with our 20 years of experience in A/C Repair and maintenance, our team knows a thing or two about what makes for a complete A/C check-up that will keep your A/C functioning at its best when you need it the most.
Schedule a service call, and our honest technicians will be over ASAP to complete a full inspection and cleaning.
Our maintenance check-ups cover every part of your HVAC system so that you can trust your A/C will be in its top condition throughout the season.
Our inspections include:
- Lubricating motors
- Checking fan belts
- Evaluating the capacitor rating
- Verifying the evaporator air temperatures
- Inspecting the wiring and connections
- Checking the refrigerant charge
- Assessing the operating pressures
- Monitoring the voltage and AMP draw
- Checking the evaporator coil
- Evaluating the performance of the system
- Inspecting the contactor points
- Checking the pressure switches
- Verifying the temperature differential
- Performing an end-of-the-season check on your air conditioner
In addition to the inspection, our team performs regular cleaning of your A/C’s condenser coil and air filters if needed. Our techs also check your vents and ductwork to ensure they allow good airflow through your home.
Our team will remove debris and blockages if necessary, and we’ll recommend scheduling a more thorough vent cleaning if your ducts need it.
Need to Know A/C Tune-Up FAQs
Along with what goes into a maintenance check-up, here are a few other questions our techs get asked when it comes to maintaining HVAC equipment.